Stimulus Spending Only Delays Chronic DeflationA. Gary Shilling
March 22 (Bloomberg) -- The huge fiscal and monetary stimulus dispensed in recent years has staved off the onset of chronic deflation. For now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events