A Free Lunch for Arkansas. Just Arkansas.
Arkansas has negotiated a rather unusual deal for implementing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Rather than expanding traditional Medicaid, it will offer private insurance plans to poor people, and the federal government will still pick up almost all of the costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Why the Tax Bill's Errors Won't Be Fixed
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good