Cyprus Is Right to Make the Russians Pay
A couple important points might be getting lost amid all the hand-wringing about who will pay for the troubles of Cyprus's banks: There's a big difference between insured and uninsured depositors, and there's no good reason why the latter shouldn't lose more than 10 percent of their savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips