Bullying India’s Central Bank Won’t Help Its EconomyRajrishi Singhal
March 15 (Bloomberg) -- After a brief lull, the strain in the fractious relationship between India’s Finance Ministry and its central bank, the Reserve Bank of India, is back. India’s annual budget ritual last month, in which Finance Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram presented the country’s economic and fiscal policy, provided a brief respite.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan