Pope Francis’ Economic Philosophyby
As Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina, now known as Francis I, assumes leadership for the world’s 1.2 billion Catholics, we won’t presume to tell him how to think on matters religious. But for the sake of world markets, we hope the new pope will act in the best tradition of Catholic economic thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last