Don't Go to CPAC, Conservatives
The Conservative Political Action Conference starts tomorrow, and the gay conservative group GOProud won't be present, after being banned from co-sponsoring in 2012. But one group that will be a co-sponsor is the press watchdog group Accuracy in Media. Its president, Cliff Kincaid, has some opinions about how the conference should go: He wrote a column last week arguing that "CPAC should be sponsoring a panel on the dangers of the homosexual movement and why some of its members seem prone to violence, terror, and treason."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks