Do Millennial Women Need Sheryl Sandberg?by
You might have heard some people talking about women recently. Sheryl Sandberg's "Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead," part manifesto, part female empowerment movement, will be published next week. And Sandberg couldn't have hired a better press agent than Marissa Mayer, whose Yahoo! Inc. employees were told two weeks ago to get out of their pajamas and come to the office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors