Osborne Should Think Again About Moody’s U.K. Rating Cutby
The decision by Moody’s Investors Service to cut the U.K.’s credit rating is significant, though not because it told financial markets anything they didn’t already know about Britain’s limping economy. The move puts George Osborne, the country’s beleaguered chancellor of the exchequer, under even greater pressure to change course.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan