Republican Reform Critiques Warmer, but Still Not Thereby
Most of the recent "how to fix the Republican Party" proposals fall into one of two groups. One set says the party's substantive agenda is basically fine, but it needs to come with a younger, more attractive, less white pitchman who is good at saying the words "middle class." Another set urges the party to moderate positions on issues where many professional Republicans are already moderates, such as immigration and gay rights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military