Make It Easier for China to Buy U.S. Businessesby
U.S. President Barack Obama’s administration this week approved a significant business deal involving a Chinese company: the acquisition of Nexen Inc., a global energy company, by the China National Offshore Oil Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics