What Gabrielle Giffords Owes Congressby
"We have a problem," former Representative Gabrielle Giffords says in a new television ad. In halting, elliptical speech, impaired by the brain damage she suffered when she was shot in the head two years ago, she explains: "Where we shop; where we pray; where our children go to school. But there are solutions we can agree on, even gun owners like us. Take it from me. Congress must act. Let's get this done."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals