What Gabrielle Giffords Owes Congressby
"We have a problem," former Representative Gabrielle Giffords says in a new television ad. In halting, elliptical speech, impaired by the brain damage she suffered when she was shot in the head two years ago, she explains: "Where we shop; where we pray; where our children go to school. But there are solutions we can agree on, even gun owners like us. Take it from me. Congress must act. Let's get this done."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military