Strike a Global Trade AgreementClive Crook
Feb. 12 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama should renew the U.S.’s historic commitment to a liberal order of global trade by announcing two main priorities in his State of the Union address. First, bring currency manipulation under effective multilateral oversight. Second, promote global (as opposed to regional) trade liberalization by developing a bold post-Doha Round strategy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote