Make Europe Feel Special Againby
(In his past three State of the Union addresses, President Barack Obama devoted less than 15 percent of his speech to the world beyond the U.S. So those speech paragraphs are pricey real estate. We asked some Bloomberg View columnists and regular contributors what foreign policy issues they thought the president should raise in the first State of the Union of his second term. Here’s one of the 11 responses.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States