Is Einhorn’s Apple Activism Insider Trading?by
It must be nice to be a cherubic-looking billionaire hedge-fund manager who can get himself on financial cable TV whenever he wants, talk up his book and make millions of dollars out of it. Welcome to the world of David Einhorn, the 44-year-old founder of Greenlight Capital Inc., an $8 billion fund in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast