Can We Please Stop Calling S&P an 'Agency'?by
Now that the Justice Department has filed its lawsuit accusing McGraw-Hill Cos. and its Standard & Poor's unit of fraud, I have a plea for my fellow scribblers in the press: Please stop calling S&P a "ratings agency."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump