The Obscure 141-Year-Old Law That Explains the Deficitthe Editors
Feb. 5 (Bloomberg) -- Cutting the U.S. budget deficit has always been a question of politics, not math. The seemingly simple approach -- spend less, raise more or some combination of the two -- has long eluded Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast