‘Useful Idiot’ Google Tops Apple in CreativityWilliam Pesek
North Korea is the last place you would look for clues to the fortunes of Silicon Valley titans Google Inc. and Apple Inc. Maybe it’s worth doing so.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Idea Theft Is Hard to Prove. That's Good.