Israeli Tax Deal Doesn't Foretell Peace Progressby
Now that Israel has agreed to at least temporarily stop financially punishing the Palestinian Authority for getting the United Nations to declare Palestine a state, it might appear that meaningful peace talks are more likely.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan