Richard Cordray Deserves to Lead the CFPBthe Editors
Jan. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Richard Cordray’s tenure as director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is now as uncertain as it has been reassuring. As they focus on his upcoming confirmation vote, U.S. senators should focus on Cordray’s record, not his status.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors