Mobile Phones Disrupt India, for Better and WorsePankaj Mishra
Jan. 28 (Bloomberg) -- In 2012, India had 925 million mobile phone subscribers. The phones have helped organize protests by middle-class Indians, most recently against the savage rape and slaying of a young woman in Delhi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death