Libya Is Messy. So Was Eastern Europe in 1991.Ali Tarhouni
Jan. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Two years ago, I was the son of a broken nation. For almost 40 years, I fought to bring freedom and basic human rights to Libya, only to see the regime of Muammar Qaddafi gain acceptance into the international community as the oppression continued. I despaired of ever seeing my country free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.