Swap the Debt Ceiling for a Rule That Makes SenseClive Crook
Jan. 16 (Bloomberg) -- As the U.S. heads toward its second phony fiscal crisis in as many months, President Barack Obama is persisting with his tough new line: The debt ceiling must be raised without preconditions, he says, and he isn’t willing to discuss it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext