Obama: ‘Israel Doesn’t Know What Its Best Interests Are’Jeffrey Goldberg
Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Shortly after the United Nations General Assembly voted in late November to upgrade the status of the Palestinians, the government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced that it would advance plans to establish a settlement in an area of the West Bank known as E-1, and that it would build 3,000 additional housing units in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food