Bill Ackman’s Short Sale Puts Herbalife in Cross Hairsthe Editors
Jan. 10 (Bloomberg) -- As Wall Street theater goes, hedge-fund manager Bill Ackman’s broadside last month aimed at Herbalife Ltd. was about as entertaining as it gets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust