To Fix Health Care, Turn Patients Into CustomersDavid Goldhill
Jan. 4 (Bloomberg) -- For almost 80 years in the U.S., the left and right have been arguing about health care. To the left, it’s a fundamental right of all citizens, one the government should fund from our collective resources. To the right, while society might want to aid those most in need, health care is best left to the market to maximize innovation, quality and efficiency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors