Budget Deal Offers Silver-Lining Playbook for Next Roundby
The just-in-time budget deal Congress passed on New Year’s Day calls to mind Samuel Johnson’s observation about dogs that walk on their hind legs: “It is not done well; but you are surprised to find it done at all.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson