NYSE Was Overtaken by Something It Never Saw Comingby
Do you remember going to birthday parties as a child and playing musical chairs? The game started off with a lot of excitement, slowed down in the middle as the competitive kids dominated the action, then grew frantic when only two or three chairs remained. This is the same pattern followed by financial-market exchange consolidation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks