Faster Growth Will Come If Governments Raise Their Gameby
Growth in the world economy subsided in 2012. The expansion since 2009 has been a bitter disappointment because much of the slack created by the great recession remains. With so much idle capacity, an opportunity exists for robust growth in 2013, but only if governments raise their game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast