Quality of Cliff Deal Easier to Gauge Than Quantityby
Is the deficit reduction deal being negotiated by U.S. President Barack Obama and Speaker of the House John Boehner likely to be small-ball, medium-sized or a massive grand bargain that restructures the federal budget? Or is all the talk of deficit reduction misleading, camouflaging a deal that would actually increase deficits dramatically?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems