Swing Counties Tell Story of Republicans’ DefeatAlbert R. Hunt
Dec. 3 (Bloomberg) -- When it comes to Pennsylvania’s presidential politics, Republicans are like the cartoon character Charlie Brown, who every time he prepares to kick a football, it gets pulled back by his pal Lucy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea