Marvin Miller’s Combative Legacy: Labor PeaceJonathan Mahler
Nov. 27 (Bloomberg) -- The National Hockey League is currently in the midst of a crippling owner lockout that’s threatening to wipe out its second season in fewer than 10 years. An owner lockout last year forced the National Basketball Association to shorten its schedule by 16 games. And then there’s the National Football League, which locked out its players before last season and its officials this season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Republicans Are Barely Trying to Avoid a Shutdown
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea