Ending the Curse of Child Brides, One $25 Goat at a Timeby
After an unforgivably long time, the revolutionary idea that girls should get the same education as boys seems to be gaining acceptance. What’s surprising, then, is that one of the great impediments to keeping girls in school -- particularly girls in the developing world -- remains largely unremarked upon and unaddressed. By this we mean the stubborn persistence of child marriage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips