Republicans’ Hispanic Problem Is With Party BaseAlbert R. Hunt
Nov. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The Republican handwringers and recriminators are taking to Washington salons and opinion columns to lament the party’s failure to appeal to Hispanics in the 2012 election. Instead, they ought to go to Grundy Center or Hampton, Iowa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.