Republicans’ Hispanic Problem Is With Party BaseAlbert R. Hunt
Nov. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The Republican handwringers and recriminators are taking to Washington salons and opinion columns to lament the party’s failure to appeal to Hispanics in the 2012 election. Instead, they ought to go to Grundy Center or Hampton, Iowa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea