Hamas Shows Its True Colorsby
There have been times when apportioning blame for violence in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been a matter of debate. When it comes to the Nov. 15 rocket attacks on Tel Aviv by the militant Palestinian group Hamas, however, there is no ambiguity. Hamas is the aggressor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military