A Big Texas Welcome to CaliforniansW. Michael Cox and Richard Alm
Nov. 8 (Bloomberg) -- A slim majority of Californians did something strange on Election Day. They voted to make themselves worse off while boosting the economies of Texas, Arizona, Nevada and other states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State