The NCAA’s Dubious Bet Against New JerseyJonathan Mahler
Nov. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Here’s a simple way for the four major professional sports leagues and the NCAA to do more than Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and maybe even FEMA to help New Jersey recover from Hurricane Sandy: Drop their lawsuit against the state’s plan to allow sports betting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics