The NCAA’s Dubious Bet Against New JerseyJonathan Mahler
Nov. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Here’s a simple way for the four major professional sports leagues and the NCAA to do more than Bruce Springsteen, Jon Bon Jovi and maybe even FEMA to help New Jersey recover from Hurricane Sandy: Drop their lawsuit against the state’s plan to allow sports betting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake