The Presidential Candidate Who Would Destroy the Economyby
Reason Magazine has put out its pre-election compilation of its writers' statements about whom they will be voting for and why. The Reason staffers are more unanimous than usual in their support for the Libertarian Party nominee, Gary Johnson. The usually reasonable Conor Friedersdorf of The Atlantic also backs Johnson.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations