Stay Alive: Imagine Yourself Decades From NowCass R. Sunstein
Oct. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Many of us have said our own version of St. Augustine’s famous prayer, “Grant me chastity and continence, but not yet.” We vow to start dieting and exercising (next month). We promise to begin saving money (later). Soon, we will be calling to make that long-overdue dental appointment (maybe).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson