Obama’s War Against Opennessby
As the name suggests, the U.S. Espionage Act of 1917 is intended to punish those who commit acts of treason, whether for personal gain or out of ideological conviction. The Obama administration, however, seems to have abandoned all caution in wielding this extraordinary power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump