Five Things Republicans Won’t Tell YouCaroline Baum
Oct. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney passed the likeability test at the first presidential debate on both an absolute and a relative basis. It wasn’t even a contest between the Republican nominee and the Barack Obama impersonator who showed up to play the president in Denver on Oct. 3.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans