Romney and Obama Ignore Coal’s Dark Sideby
Mitt Romney and Barack Obama have traded barbs over coal in both their debates, each accusing the other of failing to champion the fuel. It’s a shame that neither U.S. presidential candidate acknowledges the difficult economic reality coal now faces, or mentions that this form of power still produces intolerable amounts of pollution and greenhouse gases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense