California Businesses Are Wimps on High TaxesSteven Greenhut
Oct. 17 (Bloomberg) -- If you listen to the union-financed advertising campaigns, you would think that corporate interests control California’s capital and are bulldozing the interests of “working-class” taxpayers to promote conservative causes. In the minds of union activists, billionaires are conspiring to turn deep-blue California into a red zone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump