One Criticism of Romney's Math That Doesn't Add Upby
Bloomberg News reporters Richard Rubin and Heidi Przybyla obtained a Joint Committee on Taxation letter today that looks at a number of tax reform options. The headline news is that, under a set of assumptions used by the committee, eliminating all itemized deductions would finance only a 4 percent across-the-board reduction in tax rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally