Profit Amputations Are ‘Just a Flesh Wound’Jonathan Weil
If the stock market were a Monty Python movie, Zynga Inc. would be the character known as the Black Knight, who cheerily yelled “just a flesh wound” after losing both of his arms in a sword fight. Anyone can see the company is bleeding profusely. Yet it won’t admit defeat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State