In Greece, ‘Hello Pragmatism, Goodbye Austerity’Clive Crook
Oct. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund, says Greece should be given another two years to meet its fiscal targets, and is calling for more debt reduction before it chips in new money of its own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks