First PAC Used $600,000 to Elect Roosevelt, Boost UnionsMaury Klein
Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) -- In this election, political action committees and so-called super-PACs have come to play an outsized role in campaign finance. These organizations are nothing new, but they have come a long way from their origins -- particularly when it comes to their scale and electoral goals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- U.S. Tried and Failed to Stave Off Iraq's Advance on the Kurds