In Indian Real Estate, It's Location, Location and Relationsby
What's not to be envied about the life of the Indian businessman Robert Vadra, a self-made man if ever there was one? Now 43, Vadra emerged from relative insignificance to a position of tremendous wealth, power and influence, especially in the Indian capital, New Delhi, where his name can move mountains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve