Angus King, Maine’s Best (Non-)Democratic HopeMargaret Carlson
Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) -- When Republican Senator Olympia Snowe of Maine announced last winter that she had decided to retire, Democrats looked forward to a windfall. They might still get it -- by losing rather than winning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote