Angus King, Maine’s Best (Non-)Democratic HopeMargaret Carlson
Oct. 10 (Bloomberg) -- When Republican Senator Olympia Snowe of Maine announced last winter that she had decided to retire, Democrats looked forward to a windfall. They might still get it -- by losing rather than winning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law