Win or Lose, Chavez’s Time Is Endingthe Editors
Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- On Oct. 7, voters in Venezuela will decide whether Hugo Chavez will remain as president or be replaced by his challenger Henrique Capriles Radonski. Given how close the contest is and how high the passions on both sides, however, the outcome will probably bring controversy -- if not outright civil disturbance or violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'