Win or Lose, Chavez’s Time Is Endingthe Editors
Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- On Oct. 7, voters in Venezuela will decide whether Hugo Chavez will remain as president or be replaced by his challenger Henrique Capriles Radonski. Given how close the contest is and how high the passions on both sides, however, the outcome will probably bring controversy -- if not outright civil disturbance or violence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- The Blockchain Is Not the World
- Yes, Bitcoin Is a Means of Payment. Just Not Yet for You